Monday, August 10, 2015

Brighten up your home!

Fresh flowers brighten up any home. It is such a lovely treat to have them throughout the house or in just the main living areas of your home. For the past two weeks I have indulged by having the luxury of fresh flowers everywhere! It is too much up keep and expense for me to do this all the time so I went crazy.  Just wanted to share a few pictures of these beautiful flowers.

This butterfly arrangement stayed on the tea table for quite a while before they no longer looked good. Unfortunately I didn't photograph them on the first few days.



                          The workroom mantel was decorated with about 12 roses in bud vases.



I saw a similar arrangement on the internet and took the photo to the florist and she was able to copy it pretty close. I wanted a white container though instead of a colored one. These were a perfect size for the table beside the bed.


This is a picture from last year.  I floated chrysanthemums in the pool, I may try that again!


All of the flowers had a different look that went well with each room. It was great to see bright colors in one room, traditional red roses in another and pale soft tones in the bedroom. It would be nice to be able to do this all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment